Photon is our Windows & Linux GUI application, powered by DejaVuAI®, supporting:
- Image / Index Dataset Creation (images + EXIF data if present) + Adding additional images to a dataset
- Image Searching – Internal, external, or captured image searching
- Batch Searching – Internal or external (directory) searching
- Similarity group creation – internal or external source
- Visual comparison with automatic alignment and partial transparency
- Image registration (rotation angle, translation, shift, scale, mirror)
- Exporting search results (JSON or CSV)
- Saving / Loading previous search results
Image search results:
Confidence score (%); Multiple matches; Similarity Groups (reveals how groups of images are related to each other, with multiple levels of association); If present, EXIF Data, including GPS data and nearby geolocated images.
DejaVuAI® is our image / index-driven image search technology – an algorithmic image search technology that can be utilized locally or in a distributed environment. It is 100% image-based searching – no keywords or metadata required.
DejaVuAI® allows image-based searching regardless of:
- Cropping (including irregular shapes)
- Recoloring (including images taken with different sensors, like IR, thermal, and scientific scanners)
- Blurring or Noise (Optical or filter applied)
- Partial Obscuring
- Skewing / Shearing / Scaling
- Arbitrary rotation
- Flipping / Mirroring
- Natural or applied compression artifacts
- Partially Transparent overlay
Image types supported: Common images (png, jpeg, gif) and floating point image types (hdri, raw and exr).
Environments supported: Standard image volumes (any size), Volumetric, 3D, XR/VR/AR, and Lightstream.